|State-of-the-Art Equipment||Extensive Press Capabilities|
|Simple-to-Complex Digital Printing|
Flexographic Printing – Up to 11 colors
Four Color Process
Direct to Plate (DTP)
Thermal Transfer Printing
Multiple Foil Stamping/Hot Stamping & Embossing
Unique Die Cuts
Varnishes & Lamination
Perforation & Scoring
Rolls & Sheets
- The Landmark Label Press Department maintains an extensive inventory of colors.
- Our Ink Technicians are skilled artisans with a keen sense of color. They are especially talented at mixing and matching unique colors.
- Landmark Label uses ecologically friendly water-based inks.
- Soy Inks are available.
- We also stock metallic and overprint inks to provide a foil look without the added cost of hot-stamping.
- Ensure your label catches your customer’s attention with foil stamping to produce a distinguished look.
Varnishes & Lamination
Varnish is an excellent way to protect a label and/or add some extra shine. To accommodate our clients’ needs, Landmark Label offers a variety of options.
- Standard Varnish – Standard varnish is applied to provide minimal protection for the graphics on a label.
- Crystal Barrier Varnish – Used for most wine labels, Crystal Barrier Varnish protects label graphics, withstands scuffing, and provides an excellent barrier against moisture.
- UV Varnish – The most durable of the varnishes, UV Varnish may be tailored to be alcohol or chemical resistant, thus providing extra protection.
- Matte Varnish – For a natural or “raw” look, matte varnish can be requested.
- Imprintable Varnish – An imprintable overprint varnish allows the end-user to print on the label. Imprintable varnish is excellent for clients that want to add serialization, barcodes, or product/stock numbers to the label.
- Spot Varnish – Like any other ink, varnish does not need to be applied to the entire label area. Areas can be left varnish-free to allow the end-user to print on the label. In the case of wrap-around labels, leaving a portion varnish free allows the labeler to adhere one edge of the label to the other.
- Lamination – Lamination provides unsurpassed protection for a label. Like varnishes, lamination is available in both matte and gloss to address your specific needs.